Road Allowances

Also known as shore road or shoreline road allowances.

Download our Use of Municipal Land Policy. It contains information regarding the use of unopened road allowances or other municipal land within the municipality. The Municipal Land Use Application can be found on our Applications, Licenses and Permits page.

Please note that this is not the application to purchase an original shore road allowance. Information on purchasing an original shore road allowance can be found on our Environment and Shorelines page.

Please email Kim Roberts, Junior Planner or call her at 705-448-2981 Ext. 425 for more information.