Entrance Permits

An Entrance Permit is required for any entrance off of a maintained provincial, county or municipal road.

Download and complete Entrance Permit and Application Form and submit by dropping it off at the Municipal Office in Wilberforce located at 2249 Loop Road.

Once we have your application, it will be reviewed for approval by the Public Works Manager.

911 Signage

911 signage is available from the County of Haliburton and can be obtained by calling them at 705-286-1333.