Changing Your Address

Failure to receive your tax bill does not relieve you from payment of taxes or from liability of penalty for late payment.

Change of Address Form

If you change your mailing address, please notify the Tax Department with your updated information by completing our online Change of Address Form. Penalty charges will still apply on late payments regardless of any change of mailing address.

Update your RR address

Canada Post no longer delivers mail using an RR address number and now requires a 911 Number for the municipal address. The Municipality has received a large volume of returned tax bills due to incorrect mailing addresses. If you have not received your tax bill, please email the Tax Department or phone 705-448-2981 x424 to confirm that we have your correct civic mailing address on file.