There are six cemeteries in Highlands East, two historic and four active.
Cemeteries in Highlands East with plots available:
- McGillvray Cemetery
1443 Upper Paudash Road (Geographic Township of Cardiff)
- Deer Lake Cemetery
Loop Road south of Highland Grove (Geographic Township of Cardiff)
- South Wilberforce Cemetery Columbarium Niches Available
1468 South Wilberforce Road (Geographic Township of Monmouth)
- Gooderham Cemetery
McColl Road east of Gooderham off County Road 503 (Geographic Township of Glamorgan)
Other cemeteries in Highlands East:
- Essonville Cemetery & Heritage Church
1284 Essonville Line (Geographic Township of Monmouth)
- Gooderham Pioneer Cemetery
For more information:
Please contact the Municipal Office at (705) 448-2981 for information on burial records, sales, plots, interments, headstones and foundations.
- No winter burial shall take place between December 1st and April 1st in any year, unless weather or ground conditions permit.
- Spring cemetery clean-up starts in early May but is subject to weather conditions and burial scheduling.
View Cemeteries of Highlands East in a larger map