Waste Management Cottage Kits Available For Seasonal Residents
Cottage Kits are available for residents to purchase for a small fee.
The kit provides the necessary information & tools needed for a cottage renter to dispose of their garbage and recycling at the end of the week and includes:
- a landfill pass, good for one-time use, allowing them into the landfill sites.
- a welcome letter that provides a quick overview of Highlands East waste management program and the rules that would be relevant to the cottage renter.
- a clear bag for household garbage
- clear blue recycling bags
- large paper grocery bag for fibres
- recycling guide, landfill hours of operation, map showing the landfill site locations, disposal fees, household hazardous waste event dates and an MNR Bear Wise Fact Sheet.
If you are interested in purchasing The Cottage Kit, you can do so by picking them up at the Municipal Office in Wilberforce, 2249 Loop Road, the Information Centre at 2786 Essonville Line, Wilberforce, or contact us to make arrangements to have a kit(s) mailed to you.
info [at] highlandseast [dot] ca or 705-448-2981 $3.00/kit or 10 kits for $25.00