Enjoy Coffee and Colouring in Haliburton at the Library
Haliburton Highlands Health Services presents Coffee & Colouring for adults at the Haliburton County Public Library, Dysart Branch in the Roberts Room from 10AM to 11AM on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month.
Adult Colouring is good for your health by;
- Creating a meditative state for your brain resulting in relaxation
- Stress & anxiety levels have the potential to be lowered
- Negative thoughts are expelled as you take in positivity
- Focusing on the present helps you achieve mindfulness
- Unplugging from technology creates a healthier brain